Text: Chronique de comtes de Flandres

Chronicle of of the Earls of Flanders


Overview

Found in:

  • Holkham Hall, Coll. Leicester 659
  • NE 327

  • French

    Author Unknown

    Translator Unknown


    Tags:

  • Chronicle
  • History
  • Ownership Details

    Holkham Hall, Coll. Leicester 659 owned by Margaret of York, duchess of Burgundy (1503). Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.

    Holkham Hall, Coll. Leicester 659 owned by Marie of Burgundy, duchess of Burgundy (1477-14??). Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.

    NE 327 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.



    Bibliography