Text: Book of Prayers


Ownership Details

NE 100 owned by Anne Wingfield Harling (? - 1498). Ownership Confirmed with Will as evidence.

NE 100 owned by Jane Blakeney (1498-?). Ownership Confirmed with Will as evidence.

Westminster Abbey MS 39 owned by Margaret Beaufort, countess of Richmond and Derby (1441?-1509). Ownership Confirmed with Coat of Arms as evidence.

Westminster Abbey MS 39 owned by Thomas Stanley (1435?-1504). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

NE 129 owned by John the Fearless (1405?-5 July 1418). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

NE 129 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (5 July 1418-1424). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 129 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (1382?-1405?). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

NE 129 owned by Margaret of France, countess of Burgundy and Artois (?-1382?). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

NE 129 owned by Philip the Good (1424?-1467). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

NE 131 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (?-1424). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 180 owned by John the Fearless (1405-1419). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

NE 180 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-16 March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 180 owned by Philip the Good (1419-1467?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

NE 181 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-16 March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 182 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-16 March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 183 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-16 March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 526 owned by Bonne of Savoy, Lady of Piedmont (?-1432). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 631 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 651 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 653 owned by John the Fearless (March 1405-1419). Ownership Possible with as evidence.

NE 653 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 654 owned by John the Fearless (March 1405-1419). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

NE 654 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 655 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 656 owned by John the Fearless (March 1405-1419). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

NE 656 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 657 owned by John the Fearless (March 1405-1419). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

NE 657 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 660 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 661 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

KBR MS 10392 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (post-1431-1471?). Ownership Possible with Instance of borrowing, other as evidence.

KBR MS 10392 owned by John the Fearless (1404-1419). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

KBR MS 10392 owned by Philip the Bold (1369?-1404). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence. Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

KBR MS 10392 owned by Philip the Good (1419-1467?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

Bodleian Library, MS Lat. liturg. e. 17 owned by Joan Luyt (?-1497). Ownership Possible with Inscription as evidence.



Bibliography