Text: Breviaire

Breviary


Ownership Details

Chantilly MS 54 owned by Antoine de Chourses (c. 1480-1485). Ownership Confirmed with Arms as evidence.

Chantilly MS 54 owned by Catherine de Coëtivy, lady of Magné (c. 1480-1503). Ownership Confirmed with Arms as evidence.

Chantilly MS 54 owned by Catherine La Chandelière (14??-14??). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

Chantilly MS 54 owned by Catherine Nicolas (14??-1473). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

Chantilly MS 54 owned by Gillette de Derval (1473-1480?). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

BL Harley MS 2897 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (?-1424). Ownership Possible with Inscription as evidence.

NE 150 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (September 1436-1471?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

NE 196 owned by Isabel of Bavaria, queen of France (pre-1402-1435?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

NE 197 owned by Isabel of Bavaria, queen of France (pre-1402-1435?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

NE 215 owned by Louis Duke of Orléans (13??-1407). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 215 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (23 November 1407-1408). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

BnF lat. 1052 owned by Charles V of France (13??-1380). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

BnF lat. 1052 owned by Charles VI of France (1380-14??). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

BnF lat. 1052 owned by Charles VII of France (1416-1462?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

BnF lat. 1052 owned by John Duke of Berry (1408?-1416). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

BnF lat. 1052 owned by Louis Duke of Orléans (14??-1407?). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

BnF lat. 1052 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1407?-1408?). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

BnF lat. 17294 owned by Anne of Burgundy, duchess of Bedford (-). Ownership Possible with Inscription as evidence.

BnF lat. 17294 owned by Jacquetta of Luxembourg, duchess of Bedford (1433/1435-?). Ownership Possible with Inscription as evidence.

BnF lat. 17294 owned by John Duke of Bedford (-). Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.

NE 247 owned by Charles d'Orleans (1408-1465). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 247 owned by Louis Duke of Orléans (1398-1407?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

NE 247 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1407?-1408). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 250 owned by Charles d'Orleans (1408-1465). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 250 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1???-1408). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 251 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1???-1408). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

NE 417 owned by Collegiate of St. Tugal (1498-15??). Ownership Confirmed with Will as evidence.

NE 417 owned by Joan of Laval, duchess of Anjou (1492?-1498). Ownership Confirmed with Will as evidence.

NE 417 owned by Peter of Laval, archbishop of Reims (14??-1492?). Ownership Confirmed with Will as evidence.

NE 420 owned by Marie of Anjou, queen of France (14??-1463?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

Cambridge, St. John's MS H 13 (MS 215) owned by Margaret of York, duchess of Burgundy (c. 1477-1503?). Ownership Confirmed with Arms as evidence.



Bibliography