Text: Faits des Romains

Deeds of the Romans


Overview

Found in:

  • NE 8
  • NE 158
  • Chantilly MS 770
  • NE 264
  • BnF fr. 246
  • PML MS M 213
  • BnF fr. 2634 (formerly NE 10)
  • BnF fr. 250

  • Created in 1213-1214

    French

    Author: Marcus Annaeus Lucanus

    Translator: Anonymous


    Tags:

  • Classical
  • History
  • Prose
  • Translation
  • Ownership Details

    NE 8 owned by John Duke of Berry (?-June 1416). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 8 owned by Marie of Berry, duchess of Bourbon (June 1416-1434?). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 158 owned by Baudouin d'Oignies (?-14??). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 158 owned by Charles the Bold (1467?-1477). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 158 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (c. 1430-?). Ownership Possible with Other as evidence.

    Chantilly MS 770 owned by Antoine de Chourses (31 October 1480-1485). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    Chantilly MS 770 owned by Catherine of Coëtivy, lady of Magné (1485-1529). Ownership Confirmed with Coat of Arms as evidence.

    Chantilly MS 770 owned by Catherine of Coëtivy, lady of Magné (31 October 1480-1485). Ownership Possible with Coat of Arms as evidence.

    NE 264 owned by Charles III of Bourbon (1496?-1527?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 264 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 264 owned by Gilbert de Bourbon-Montpensier (1474-1496?). Ownership Possible with as evidence.

    BnF fr. 246 owned by Anne of France, duchess of Bourbon (c. 1476?-1522?). Ownership Possible with Instance of borrowing, inventory as evidence.

    BnF fr. 246 owned by Bernard VIII d'Armagnac (1435?-1462?). Ownership Possible with as evidence.

    BnF fr. 246 owned by Bonne of Berry, Viscountess of Carlat (June 1416-1435?). Ownership Possible with Instance of borrowing, inventory as evidence.

    BnF fr. 246 owned by Jacques d'Armagnac (1462?-c. 1476). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    BnF fr. 246 owned by John Duke of Berry (pre-1401-June 1416). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence. Ownership Confirmed with as evidence. Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    BnF fr. 246 owned by Peter II of Bourbon (c. 1476-1503). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    PML MS M 213 owned by John V of Créquy (c. 1460-1474?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    PML MS M 213 owned by Louise de la Tour d'Auvergne, lady of Créquy (c. 1460-1469). Ownership Possible with Instance of borrowing, other as evidence.

    BnF fr. 2634 (formerly NE 10) owned by Bureau de Dampmartin (?-27 August 1405). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    BnF fr. 2634 (formerly NE 10) owned by John Duke of Berry (27 August 1405-June 1416). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    BnF fr. 2634 (formerly NE 10) owned by Marie of Berry, duchess of Bourbon (June 1416-1434). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    BnF fr. 250 owned by Joan of Orléans, countess of Taillebourg (c. 1467). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence. Ownership Confirmed with Instance of borrowing as evidence.

    BnF fr. 250 owned by John of Orleans, count of Angouleme (14??-1467). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.



    Bibliography

    Arlima

    IHRT