Text: Gradual


Overview

Found in:

  • NE 429
  • NE 471
  • NE 505
  • NE 511
  • NE 514
  • NE 521
  • NE 522
  • NE 629
  • NE 722
  • NE 747

  • Author Unknown

    Translator Unknown


    Tags:

  • Devotional
  • Religious
  • Ownership Details

    NE 429 owned by Grey Friars of Greenwich (c. 1482-?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 429 owned by Margaret of York, duchess of Burgundy (c. 1482). Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.

    NE 471 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (14??-1471). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 505 owned by Marie of Burgundy, duchess of Savoy (9 May 1419-1422?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 511 owned by Bonne of Savoy, Lady of Piedmont (?-1432). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 514 owned by Bonne of Savoy, Lady of Piedmont (?-1432). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 521 owned by Bonne of Savoy, Lady of Piedmont (?-1432). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 522 owned by Bonne of Savoy, Lady of Piedmont (?-1432). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 629 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 722 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 747 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.



    Bibliography