Created in 1450-1470
Chantilly MS 299 owned by Catherine of Coëtivy, lady of Magné (post-1485-1529).
Ownership Confirmed with Coat of Arms as evidence.
NE 69 owned by Charlotte of Savoy, queen of France (? - December 1483).
Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.
NE 376 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474).
Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.