Text: Missel

Missal


Overview

Found in:

  • KBR MS 9125
  • Garrett MS 40
  • NE 136
  • NE 159
  • NE 200
  • NE 202
  • NE 234
  • NE 235
  • NE 466
  • NE 467
  • NE 474
  • NE 480
  • NE 508
  • NE 512
  • NE 523

  • Author Unknown

    Translator Unknown


    Tags:

  • Paraliturgical
  • Ownership Details

    KBR MS 9125 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (?-1419). Ownership Possible with Inscription as evidence.

    Garrett MS 40 owned by Francis II of Brittany (1476?-1488?). Ownership Confirmed with Patron Portrait as evidence.

    Garrett MS 40 owned by Margaret of Foix, duchess of Brittany (1476?-1486?). Ownership Confirmed with Patron Portrait as evidence.

    NE 136 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (?-1424). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 159 owned by Jehan Postit (?-September 1402). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

    NE 159 owned by Marie of Burgundy, duchess of Savoy (14??-1422). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

    NE 159 owned by Philip the Bold (September 1402-14??). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

    NE 200 owned by Isabel of Bavaria, queen of France (17 May 1399). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 200 owned by John, duke of Touraine (17 May 1399-1417?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 202 owned by Isabel of Bavaria, queen of France (?-2 January 1403). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 202 owned by Michelle of Valois, duchess of Burgundy (2 January 1403-1422?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 234 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1389?-1408). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 235 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1???-1408). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 466 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (14??-1471). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 467 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (14??-1471). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 474 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (pre-1456-1471?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 508 owned by Bonne of Savoy, Lady of Piedmont (?-1432). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 512 owned by Bonne of Savoy, Lady of Piedmont (?-1432). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 523 owned by Bonne of Savoy, Lady of Piedmont (?-1432). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.



    Bibliography