Text: Pèlerinage de vie humaine, 2nd redaction

Pilgrimage of Human Life (Pilgrimage of Man)


Overview

Found in:

  • BnF fr. 829
  • NE 36
  • NE 104
  • NE 237
  • Heidelberg, Pal. Lat. 1969
  • NE 418
  • BnF fr. 12462
  • NE 674

  • Created in 1355-1358

    French

    Latin

    Author: Guillaume de Digulleville

    Translator: None


    Tags:

  • Allegory
  • Devotional
  • Dream
  • Pilgrimage
  • Prose
  • Religious
  • Verse
  • Ownership Details

    BnF fr. 829 owned by John Duke of Berry (1404?-June 1416). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence. Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    BnF fr. 829 owned by Marie of Berry, duchess of Bourbon (June 1416-1434?). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 36 owned by Anne of France, duchess of Bourbon (1483?-?). Ownership Possible with Inscription as evidence.

    NE 36 owned by Charlotte of Savoy, queen of France (? - December 1483). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 104 owned by Margaret of Anjou, queen of England (c.1440-1482). Ownership Possible with Other as evidence.

    NE 237 owned by Charles d'Orleans (1408-1465?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 237 owned by Eustache Deschamps (13??-7 September 1398). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 237 owned by Louis Duke of Orléans (7 September 1398-1407?). Ownership Possible with as evidence.

    NE 237 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1407?-1408). Ownership Possible with Inventory as evidence.

    Heidelberg, Pal. Lat. 1969 owned by Louis I of Anjou (c. 1375-1384?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    Heidelberg, Pal. Lat. 1969 owned by Margaret of Savoy, duchess of Anjou (1431?-1479?). Ownership Confirmed with Other (original) as evidence.

    Heidelberg, Pal. Lat. 1969 owned by Marie of Blois, duchess of Anjou (c. 1375-1404?). Ownership Confirmed with Coat of Arms as evidence.

    Heidelberg, Pal. Lat. 1969 owned by Yolande of Aragon, duchess of Anjou (1400?-1431?). Ownership Possible with Other as evidence.

    NE 418 owned by Marie of Anjou, queen of France (14??-1463?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    BnF fr. 12462 owned by Margaret of Austria, duchess of Savoy (1504?-1530). Ownership Confirmed with Other (original) as evidence.

    BnF fr. 12462 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (13??-c. 1400). Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.

    BnF fr. 12462 owned by Marie of Burgundy, duchess of Savoy (c. 1400-1422). Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.

    NE 674 owned by John the Fearless (March 1405-1419). Ownership Possible with as evidence.

    NE 674 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.



    Bibliography

    Arlima

    IHRT