Text: Psautier

Psalter


Overview

Found in:

  • NE 124
  • NE 127
  • NE 130
  • KBR MS 9427
  • NE 195
  • NE 203
  • NE 204
  • NE 199
  • NE 238
  • BnF fr. 13091
  • NE 26
  • NE 59
  • NE 252
  • NE 256
  • NE 280
  • NE 372
  • Poitiers BM MS 41
  • NE 472
  • NE 484
  • NE 534
  • NE 537
  • NE 579
  • NE 586
  • BnF lat. 10525

  • French

    Latin

    Author Unknown

    Translator Unknown


    Tags:

  • Devotional
  • Paraliturgical
  • Religious
  • Ownership Details

    NE 124 owned by John the Fearless (?-1419). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 124 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (1419?-1424). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 124 owned by Philip the Good (1419-?). Ownership Possible with as evidence.

    NE 127 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (?-1424). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 130 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (?-1424). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    KBR MS 9427 owned by John the Fearless (1405?-1419). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    KBR MS 9427 owned by Louis de Male (?-1384?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    KBR MS 9427 owned by Margaret of Brabant, countess of Flanders (?-1380?). Ownership Confirmed with Arms as evidence.

    KBR MS 9427 owned by Philip the Good (1419-1467). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 195 owned by Isabel of Bavaria, queen of France (pre-25 August 1398-1435?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 203 owned by Isabel of Bavaria, queen of France (?-2 January 1403). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 203 owned by Michelle of Valois, duchess of Burgundy (2 January 1403-1422?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 204 owned by Isabel of Bavaria, queen of France (?-2 January 1403). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 204 owned by Michelle of Valois, duchess of Burgundy (2 January 1403-1422?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 199 owned by Isabel of Bavaria, queen of France (?-26 September 1398). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 199 owned by Joan of Valois, duchess of Brittany (26 September 1398-1433?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 199 owned by Perrin Cauvel (?-26 September 1398). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 238 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1389?-1408). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    BnF fr. 13091 owned by John Duke of Berry (1402?-June 1416). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence. Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    BnF fr. 13091 owned by Marie of Berry, duchess of Bourbon (June 1416-1434?). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 26 owned by Charlotte of Savoy, queen of France (? - December 1483). Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.

    NE 59 owned by Charlotte of Savoy, queen of France (? - December 1483). Ownership Confirmed with Inscription as evidence.

    NE 252 owned by Charles d'Orleans (1408-1465). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    NE 252 owned by Valentina Visconti, duchess of Orleans (1???-1408). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 256 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 280 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 372 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    Poitiers BM MS 41 owned by Collegiate of St. Tugal (1498-15??). Ownership Confirmed with Will as evidence.

    Poitiers BM MS 41 owned by Joan of Laval, duchess of Anjou (1466/1480-1498). Ownership Confirmed with Will as evidence.

    NE 472 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (14??-1471). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 484 owned by Joan of Laval, duchess of Anjou (pre-1458-1498?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 534 owned by Yolande of Valois, Duchess of Savoy (14??-1478). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 537 owned by Yolande of Valois, Duchess of Savoy (14??-1478). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 579 owned by Yolande of Valois, Duchess of Savoy (14??-1478). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 586 owned by Yolande of Valois, Duchess of Savoy (14??-1478). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    BnF lat. 10525 owned by Anne of France, duchess of Bourbon (December 1483-?). Ownership Possible with Inscription as evidence.

    BnF lat. 10525 owned by Charles V of France (1369-?). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    BnF lat. 10525 owned by Charles VI of France (?-1400). Ownership Confirmed with as evidence.

    BnF lat. 10525 owned by Charlotte of Savoy, queen of France (14?? - December 1483). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    BnF lat. 10525 owned by Louis IX of France (-). Ownership Possible with as evidence.

    BnF lat. 10525 owned by Madame de Poissy (post-February 1484-14??). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.



    Bibliography