Text: Unspecified


Overview

Found in:

  • NE 107
  • NE 116
  • NE 117
  • NE 119
  • NE 149
  • NE 151
  • NE 179
  • NE 273
  • NE 284
  • NE 348
  • NE 354
  • NE 353
  • NE 406
  • NE 413
  • NE 321

  • Author: Unknown

    Translator Unknown


    Tags: None

    Ownership Details

    NE 107 owned by Elizabeth Woodville, queen consort of England (1466-1482). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 116 owned by Edith Fowler (1509-?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 116 owned by Margaret Beaufort, countess of Richmond and Derby (?-1509). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

    NE 117 owned by Edith Fowler (1509-?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 117 owned by Margaret Beaufort, countess of Richmond and Derby (?-1509). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

    NE 119 owned by Margaret of Bavaria, duchess of Burgundy (?-1424). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 149 owned by Charles the Bold (1443-14??). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 149 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (1443). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 151 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (?-1437?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 151 owned by Isabella of Portugal, duchess of Burgundy (1437-1471?). Ownership Confirmed with Archival Mention as evidence.

    NE 151 owned by Pierre Drago (1437). Ownership Confirmed with Other as evidence.

    NE 179 owned by Margaret of Flanders, duchess of Burgundy (?-16 March 1405). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 273 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 284 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 348 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 354 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 353 owned by Charles III of Bourbon (1496?-1527?). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 353 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (post-1451-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 353 owned by Gilbert de Bourbon-Montpensier (1474?-1496?). Ownership Possible with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 406 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 413 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (14??-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.

    NE 321 owned by Gabrielle de la Tour d'Auvergne, countess of Montpensier (post-1441-1474). Ownership Confirmed with Inventory as evidence.



    Bibliography